Friday, January 14, 2011

Gecko!!!

Gecko !!


Yep sprung bad !! this time and the evidence says it all . Mum said “ Right cat this time I have photo evidence you would drive anyone nuts !!’’ I don’t know about the nuts bit . I tried to get inside the house but Mum was pushing me back. “ No Way not this time cat . We found a dried out Gecko in the shoe. “ I realised that’s right there was a gecko I dropped the other week when I came through the cat door . Oh well .. This one I dropped it and it ran Damn !! It got away . Until next time Gecko your fate is sealed ..

Xox LucyCat

You can see the legs !!!


2 comments:

  1. Lucy cat on da prowl! -spike_cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many types of dogs beds available in the market and your have many option to buy the best dogs beds for your dogs easily one of easiest way to purchase online. No mater what option you use, just take care that you must use high quality dog beds according to your dog.

    ReplyDelete